AS 9100 – Aerospace Quality
SIGNIFICANCE OF AS 9100?
AS9100 was published by SAE – Society for Automotive Engineers in 1999. AS9100 resulted from cooperation between major aerospace corporations – American Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG) – with input from ANAB and the Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR)
Major manufacturers in the aircraft and aerospace industry identified quality suppliers as a valuable link in the supply chain. Instead of writing their own quality management system standard, the manufacturers chose to build off the well-known ISO 9001:2000 quality management system standard. By incorporating sector specific supplier requirements, the aircraft and aerospace industry established AS9100 and AS9100b as quality standards.
The aircraft and aerospace industries are quickly embracing AS9100 as a means of improving quality and on-time delivery within their supply chain. Public demand for safety and reliability drives the need for product quality to approach near perfection. The only way to work towards perfection is to work through continuous improvement. Quality management systems in conjunction with third party audits are integral to continuous improvement.
BENEFITS OF AS 9100
- Qualification to be considered as an aerospace supplier.
- Increased customer confidence in capability of organizations for meeting their expectations.
- Increased assurance for meeting relevant product safety standard
AS 91000 – FOR WHOM?
Organizations supplying products to Aerospace Equipment Manufacturers.
Why choose DQS?
The AS 9100 service is characterized by:
- Professional and competent AS 9100 auditors worldwide possessing extensive aerospace experience
- SAE AIR 5359A Qualified auditors
- Optional pre-assessment audit to determine readiness for AS 9100 registration,
AS 9100 compliance assessment and registration coupled with ISO 9001 registration if needed.
Contact Us – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All rights reserved by AFAQ AFNOR / DQS Certification India Private Limited
DQS is trademark of DQS Certification India Private Limited.
are registered Trademarks of AFNOR Group