OHSAS 18001 – Health and Safety Mgmt System
SIGNIFICANCE OF OHSAS 18001
OHSAS is the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series for health and safety management systems. Occupational Health is becoming an important business driver in present sensitive business environment. Health and safety is directly related to productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Enhanced employee motivation and acceptance regarding occupational health and safety
- Reduction in possibilities of accidents and incidents
- Reduced health and safety related risks resulting in reduced costs
- Improved legal compliance
- Improved image and competitive ability by way of sustained OH&S performance
- Reduced material and man-days loss due to accidents and production breakdowns
- Lower insurance costs
OHSAS-18001 – FOR WHOM
Organizations of all size and type (manufacturers or service providers) wanting to improve their health and safety performance.
Organizations who wants to demonstrate their health and safety sensitivity and responsiveness to their customers, employees and society at large.
Contact Us – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All rights reserved by AFAQ AFNOR / DQS Certification India Private Limited
DQS is trademark of DQS Certification India Private Limited.
are registered Trademarks of AFNOR Group