ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
SIGNIFICANCE OF ISO 9001
Nowadays the notion of quality shapes all aspects of a business, covering not just products, but people, and processes too. Confidence in the quality capability of an organization is the basic requirement for successful organizations. Quality of processes their results, is and will always be a major competitive factor, if not the most important one.
A quality management system addresses the needs of an organization and delivers tangible business benefits.
The eight principles of quality management are intended to help organizations focus on goal orientation, systematic management and continual improvement of performance.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2008
- Realize organizational policy and objectives
- Provide confidence to existing and potential customers
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Continually monitor and improve performance
- Proactive and systematic alignment to changing market conditions
- Achieve consistency and stability in processes
- Reduce dependencies of results on people and rather improve focus on processes
- Prevention of errors instead correction
THE EIGHT PRINCIPLES OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
ISO 9001:2008 – FOR WHOM
All companies or organizations, whatever their size, type or sector of activity.
Organizations striving for stability, consistency and systemic improvements.
Organizations wanting to establish their competitive ability in national and international markets.
Quality begins at home, and only you and the members of your organization can ensure that your management system is working at its optimal capacity. However, an independent third party assessor can look at your processes and highlight issues that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. Our assessors are all specialists in their given certification area and can give you the benefit of their many years of experience.
Contact Us – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
All rights reserved by AFAQ AFNOR / DQS Certification India Private Limited
DQS is trademark of DQS Certification India Private Limited.
are registered Trademarks of AFNOR Group